Hudson Management Financial Services
Hudson Management Services is a full service Management Company offering the following services.
Our financial services include access to our banking services through Mutual of Omaha Bank’s HOA division. Mutual of Omaha does not charge banking fees to our clients which can save an association quite a bit of money. Mutual of Omaha also provides our clients the opportunity to pay their assessments with a credit card.
The following are some of the financial services we provide:
- Account for assessments and all other charges due by the Owners.
- Maintain operating, reserve and other banking accounts in the name of the Association.
- Operating and reserve accounts will be separate and apart from all other accounts of Hudson Management and the amounts therein will not be co-mingled with any other funds controlled by Hudson Management.
- Notify Owners of any delinquency and take such action for the collection of the delinquent assessments as the Board of Directors may determine.
- Make all disbursements from assessments collected for regular occurring expenses and provided for in the budget and as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Provide monthly and year-end financial reports prepared on a modified accrual basis, which will include all income and expenses and will reflect the net cash position of the Association.
- Assist with the annual audit
- Help prepare an annual budget for review and approval by the Board of Directors. Such budget will be based on the prior years’ operating expenses and anticipated future expenses.
- Weekly preparation and payment of account payables.
Hudson Management Services provides all types of services necessary for effective Community Association Management. With over 25 years experience in the San Diego area, Hudson Management Services provides excellent customer service to all our customers.
Please click here to contact a Hudson Management Specialist in regard to the indicated service denoted above.